Consorzio per Valutazioni Biologiche e Farmacologiche is looking for graduates in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Technology or Biotechnology Sciences for a position of Senior Drug Manager.
Drug Manager at the CRO, delegated by the sponsor, of a phase 3, randomized, double blind, double dummy, controlled, multicentre clinical study, conducted in parallel in twelve centres in six countries (Albania, France, Germany, Greece, Italy and The Netherlands).
The Drug Manager will be in charge of the management of the logistics of supplying of the experimental drugs to be administered to patients in the various clinical centers, constantly interfacing with all the involved stakeholders: Sponsor, Producer/Manufacturer, Principal Investigators, CRAs, Pharmacists. In particular, he/she will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Support of both Sponsor and Producer/Manufacturer in the supply and resupply activities in each center;
- Management of contacts and relationships with the Principal Investigators for the allocation of kit codes during every visit on the basis of the randomization of the patients involved in the study;
- Updating of the identification codes of the kits assigned to patients and delivered to the centres through a electronic database;
- Management of the requests of opening of the blind trial, ensuring a continuous availability, supported by a back-up figure;
- Support of pharmacies in experimental centers in the management of all activities related to the receipt, storage, dispensing, accounting and disposal of the investigational drug, from the beginning to the closed of the study.
- Degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Technology or Biotechnology Having obtained additional titles or specialization in the scientific relevant field, will be considered as preferential point;
- Experience of at the least four years in the coordination of clinical studies and in the management of experimental drug;
- Proficiency in English (spoken and written)
Entry level and salary
I Level, CCNL Commercio
Bari, Bologna or Pavia (Italy)