Clinical Research Associate (CRA) | Home-based or office-based at our Italian branches
Job Locations | Bari, Pavia, Rome (Italy)
CVBF is looking for two experienced Clinical Research Associates to conduct oversight and monitoring activities for profit and no-profit clinical trials.
Expected starting date: As soon as possible.
The successful candidate will be working on both pharmacological and non-pharmacological studies.
Confident candidates with strong site management skills and the ability to work independently whilst establishing a high-trust environment with the Clinical Operations team and the clinical sites’ staff. He/she will constantly work as an integral part of the CVBF monitoring-service study team, remotely and with occasional meetings. The Clinical Research Associate will be responsible for the successful management of investigator sites throughout the entire trial process.
Key responsibilities include:
- Planning and conducting various site visits (site qualification and initiation, monitoring at sites and remote, close-out) in accordance with the clinical monitoring plan
- Developing effective collaboration with investigator site staff to achieve the planned key clinical metrics
- Ensuring the proper storage and accountability of clinical supplies and following-up of drug safety issues
- Ensuring integrity of clinical data by sufficiently maintaining site tracking records and working in compliance with relevant guidelines
Successful candidate will have:
- University degree in a science related field or certified health care professional or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years of prior experience conducting monitoring visits, including site management, from either a pharmaceutical company or a CRO/SMO environment
- Experience in Oncology and Medical Devices
- In-depth working knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines as well as local and international regulatory requirements
- Fluency in English and local language (spoken and written)
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their updated CV, together with the completed CRA assessment form, and a cover letter, specifying the job offer reference, the current position, salary, and notice period to [email protected]