The 1st International Conference on Rare Diseases and Paediatric Research will be held for the first time virtually on 18-19 November 2021 in Athens, Greece!
The Conference is supported by the European Joint Programme on Rare Diseases (EJPRD), European Paediatric Translational Research Infrastructure (EPTRI), EURORDIS Rare Diseases Europe, European Patients’ Forum (EPF), EUPATI Greece (European Patients’ Academy on Therapeutic Innovation), Greek Patients’ Association and TEDDY (European Network of Excellence for Paediatric Research).
The Conference will be an opportunity to be updated of all current developments, be an active participant and contribute to this European discussion. The following main topics will be covered:
- The future of the regulatory framework.
- Supporting tools and funding opportunities in Rare Diseases (RD) and Pediatric Research (PR).
- Rare and pediatrics diseases during COVID-19 pandemic.
- Innovative technologies and health data.
- RD and Paediatric Research: The role of Networks and Infrastructures.
To register and have more information visit the dedicated website.